Latest News

Harry Kane: I'd never leave Tottenham for more money


Harry Kane insists he'd never leave Tottenham for more income.

The striker, on pre-season tour inside the USA, has watched Europe's top forwards switching clubs for giant money during this summer's transfer merry-go-round.

However the England striker said : “Football for myself is not about money. I am at Tottenham because I adore this club and I see it going inside the right direction.

“I feel We‘re perhaps one of the best teams in England and Europe, so I am excited for future years ahead.

“Everyone knows I am a Spurs fan and that is where I enjoy being to the foreseeable future.

“I have an excellent relationship using the manager and also the fans.

“At finished from the season I expect us to become up there fighting for the title again and hopefully we will turn a number of our ambition into wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.