Latest News

Tottenham boss Pochettino: Conte makes me laugh. Where's the respect?!



Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has reignited his feud with Chelsea rival Antonio Conte.

Conte named Harry Kane like the forward he would most prefer to sign and claimed he could be worth £100m.

Spurs boss Pochettino has told the Italian to stay his mouth shut and he said : For myself I do not care what many people say about us.

All of us have their opinion. But I believe it is clear our project is clear. We follow our way and philosophy.

We‘ve ambition with these club to play and compete the very best way. That is the reality in our team and our club.

It made me laugh (Conte's comments ) because I do not know why many people are so focused givenfor my players and our club.

I respect each opinion. I‘m so respectful of other players, other clubs, other managers, the owners of different clubs.

 My job will be focused givenfor my players and my team and check out to labor along side our board, our fans, everything that‘s involved using the club.

 I show respect. I am not really a manager who likes to speak about other clubs or managers or what happens inside the corner.

 I am trying to supply the very best tools to compete and check out to succeed because that is our mentality.

 It is true for different clubs once they spend some huge cash the expectation and pressure is massive.

 But it is the same for those because it is our own pressure and our own ambition.

 it does not have to mean because thus far we have not invested money or signed players which our ambitions isn‘t the identical to clubs which have signed lots of players and spent some huge cash.

 I respect each philosophy and for myself it is important is showing more respect.

 I prefer showing respect to those who behave another way only I expect a similar from those who contend with us.

 I believe it is important to stay calm, respect every opinion. You need not start to speak about another club because it is most significant to become focused in your club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.