Latest News

Wayne Rooney confirms to Man Utd fans: I'm joining Everton


Wayne Rooney has confirmed he is leaving Manchester United to go back to Everton.

The 31-year-old has issued a statement to Press Association Sport thanking United within the last 13 many expressing his happiness at time for his boyhood club.

Rooney, who had been filmed at Everton's training ground on Saturday, left the Toffees for Old Trafford in 2004 and returns after winning five Premier League titles and also a Champions League with United.

Everton announced Rooney had signed on the two-year deal for the undisclosed fee.

Rooney said : It‘s some time since I said the only Premier League club I might play for apart from Manchester United was Everton, so I‘m delighted the move has happened.

Thirteen years back I visited United using the intention of winning trophies and We have been fortunate to become a section of probably the most successful periods inside the club's history.

I‘ve come to Everton because I think Ronald Koeman is making a team which will win something and I look forward to playing my aspect in making that the reality to the club I‘ve supported since a boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.