Latest News

Memphis Depay blasts Man Utd boss Mourinho: You never gave me chance!


Lyon ace Memphis Depay insists he could've caused it to be at Manchester United if Jose Mourinho had given him an opportunity.

Memphis has hit out at Mourinho, blaming him for their career stalling, despite a revival of confidence – after making just four Prem appearances beneath the Special One.

He told L'Equipe : “In the very first season under Van Gaal, I did not contribute enough.

“But I truly believe you‘ll need a year to reach the Premier League, it is the fastest league in the planet.

“The second, I had my self-belief back, but I did not play.

“It's then which you look into yourself inside the mirror and you also think about lots of questions
 'Am I bad enough? ' It was eventually really tough. To remain positive, you need to be very strong mentally.
 That experience made me develop and it is useful to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.