Latest News

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I returned to Man Utd to win the league


Zlatan Ibrahimovic is convinced Manchester United can win the Premier League title this season.

The 36-year-old striker is from action since suffering cruciate ligament damage inside the Europa League clash with Anderlecht in April.

I said I will be able to come to finish what I started, Ibrahimovic, who signed a brand new one-year do business with United during the summer and is predicted to become available before finished from the year, told Sky Sports News.
Read : Prediksi Watford Vs Stoke City 28 Oktober 2017

 Everything I build up from the very first season, because obviously we won the three trophies... the ending for myself wasn‘t the ending I wanted, or nobody wanted, especially after how the season went.

The target is that the Premier League. That‘s my target to complete. So everything that I started from the very first season, we‘ll finish it inside the second one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.