Latest News

Hazard message for Chelsea fans after his Zizou comments...



Eden Hazard has assured Chelsea fans of his commitment.

Hazard soon talked in the prospect of playing for Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane sooner or later.

But today, the midfielder insists he still has much to obtain with Chelsea before considering a move away.

Maybe someday except for the instant I am with Chelsea, he said.

I‘m just happy with Chelsea. I ve got a lot related to Chelsea so I will be able to see sooner or later but now I‘m just focused on Chelsea and I‘d like to succeed lots of things with Chelsea.

Read : Prediksi Greece Vs Kroasia 13 November 2017

Interestingly, Hazard remains waiting to debate new terms with Chelsea, despite opening the door of fresh negotiations earlier this season.

He said : At this time there is nothing. I am waiting.

Hazard signed a five-and-a-half-year deal in February 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.