Latest News

West Ham attacker Marko Arnautovic: I've never experienced such atmosphere before


West Ham attacker Marko Arnautovic admits he was amazed from the London stadium atmosphere to the draw with Leicester City.

To the Austrian, there happen to be encouraging signs of improvement under new manager David Moyes.

Ex-Stoke City striker Arnautovic has played in crucial World Cup qualifiers for their country but said : “I have never heard a louder stadium than this.

Read : Prediksi Alaves Vs Getafe 1 Desember 2017

It was eventually like, wow. I couldn't even hear my very own voice when I attempted to speak to Pablo Zabaleta. The fans saw that many of us were playing good and that many of us wanted to succeed and provide everything and that they got behind us. Everyone want to play in front of the crowd.

He added : “I always look to train hard and return strong, and in fact now I‘m nearly there. I‘d like showing the club and also the fans what I can perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.