Latest News

After Barkley, Chelsea now want Mahrez - but Leicester boss Puel...


Chelsea will be ready to move for Riyad Mahrez - just hours after signing Everton midfielder Ross Barkley.

The Sun says Chelsea will be ready to bid to the Algeria international.

But inside a blow to the Premier League champions, Foxes boss Claude Puel has claimed the 26-year-old is happy in the King Power Stadium following a meeting involving the pair.

He said : I‘ve said I‘d like to stay my best players inside the squad. Riyad is really a valuable player towards the team.

When I discuss things with him he is well known regarding his shown a very good attitude, He‘s enjoying his football. He‘s a cheerful player. This is an excellent thing.

“He likes to play with his team-mates. He is well known regarding his improved all his stats with assists and goals. It‘s all positive for him. I‘d like to carry on the work with my best players, like Riyad.

When asked if the Algerian international had asked to leave this window, Puel added : No. He‘s happy using the squad. After that, It‘s speculation.

“For me, there isn‘t any problem. He‘s happy to play with his team-mates. He loves football.

Inside the transfer window, people tend to make speculation about players and transfers, but I‘m not worried because I prefer the player.

“It is straightforward to speak with him and he likes the football and it really is it is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.