Latest News

DONE DEAL: Adrien Silva delighted to (finally) complete Leicester move


Leicester City have completed the signing of Adrien Silva from Sporting CP.

Silva has been around sporting limbo since Leicester missed the registration deadline using a make a difference of seconds in August.

Through no fault of his own, he is not been permitted to play to the Foxes but finally the deal is concluded.

“It's been very frustrating, but now the difficult times are past me and in fact now I am very happy to become near my goal, Silva told LCFC TV. “I've been working hard daily to be at this moment and I am in good shape.

“It's been essential to stay training because it is a very long time not playing and in fact I will work and train greater than normal, but there‘s nothing better compared to the game.

“I will have good shape because I‘ve worked plenty – I‘ve confidence in which – but I must play games to obtain better

He added : “We have such a lot quality here, with midfield, but everywhere. We‘ve a robust team to carry out good things.

“I think the competition between us is good – it makes us stronger more enhanced players. I always deal alright using this, so there isn‘t any rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.