Latest News

Man Utd midfielder Matic: I could see McTominay quality after first week


POKER-6 - Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic says he could see Scott McTominay was proficient at first team football within days of his arrival.

Matic and McTominay impressed together in midfield for victory over Chelsea on Sunday.

The Serb said : “He is amazing.

“He is 21 and also to play of that sort and control the overall game like that‘s impressive. He is a big player for Manchester United.

“I like him because he is an nice guy and he does not have an issue to question until the game something and I‘m always there to assist him.

“When I came to Manchester I saw within a couple of days he would turn into a top player.

“He is working hard, but I don‘t need to mention too a great many items about him because He‘s still very young. But he deserves all of the good things. 

https://poker1one.online/daftar-judi-domino-qq-dan-poker-online/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.