Latest News

STUNNER! Man City boss Guardiola: Raiola offered this COWARD Pogba and Mkhitaryan


Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola has sensationally revealed Mino Raiola offered Manchester United star Paul Pogba for them in January.

Guardiola also says Raiola encouraged City to sign Henrikh Mkhitaryan before his transfer to Arsenal.

The Catalan made the revelation in reaction to Raiola recently calling him “a coward, a dog for dumping his star client Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he was at Barcelona.

“Finally, the folks discover my secrets, I am a nasty guy, I am a coward, said Guardiola sarcastically.

I do not realise why I‘m such a nasty guy. But being this guy, two months ago he offered me Mkhitaryan and Pogba to play with us. Why?

“Why did he offer them? He was curious about Mkhitaryan and Pogba playing with us.

“Pogba is definitely an incredible player. A high, top player.

“I said no. We do not possess the money enough to purchase Pogba because He‘s so expensive.

Guardiola's claims will further strain Mourinho's relationship with Pogba and also the Blues chief says he was surprised by Raiola's offer once the Italian had said he did not want this players dealing with him.

“I'm surprised because I‘m a dog ! he said. “I am not a very good guy. He deserves his players to play with better guys.

“But he knows also that I‘m a high manager. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.