Latest News

Zappacosta feeling more and more settled at Chelsea


Davide Zappacosta says he is feeling increasingly more settled at Chelsea.

The fullback played well for Italy with their 1-1 draw against England at Wembley last week and says He‘s settled in London.

He said, Everything changed for myself following the move, especially coming from the climate point of view. But since I have been here, I‘ve got to understand lots of Italians inside the area I live. I‘ve started to feel in your own home here and they ve helped me integrate straight into the society and London life. I must say I kinda feel really well here.

For sure, the Spurs game is definitely an important match. We're preparing inside the best way we will. We understand about Harry Kane but there is a great deal of difficult players to face so we must pay lots of focus on them. A very good result could make a genuine difference to us at the conclusion from the season. 

INFO LEBIH LANJUT KUNJUNGI : https://bit.ly/2Gsim6W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.