Latest News

Ibrahimovic tribute to former Man Utd teammates and fans


Zlatan Ibrahimovic paid tribute to his former teammates at Manchester United's awards gala last night.

United agreed towards the mutual termination of Ibrahimovic's contract in March, until the 36-year-old signed for MLS side LA Galaxy.

Inside a personal message towards the United squad, Ibrahimovic said : I see you‘re doing well.

“You caused it to be towards the FA Cup final, which I prefer plenty even when I‘m not there.

Here, everything is okay. I enjoy sunlight daily.

I‘d like to mention to all of the fans : 'I miss you, I miss playing at Old Trafford and seeing all of the red shirts'. I‘ve great memories after that.

I wish to thank everybody to the push, adrenaline and energy you gave me.

“I wish to thank my team-mates also since you happen to be fantastic and you also caused it to be easy for myself.

Coach Jose Mourinho, I miss you also. You will know what you must do to succeed. There isn‘t any secret behind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.