Latest News

Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah proud to win Golden Boot


Liverpool striker Mohamed Salah was delighted to clinch the Golden Boot after scoring his 32nd Premier League goal in victory over Brighton.

The strike kickstarted a crucial victory to the Reds, who secured fourth place inside the Premier League using the result and hence booked a spot inside the 2018-19 Champions League group stage.

“This is extremely special, Salah told Sky Sports after the last whistle.

“It's always inside my mind to assist the team to succeed games, now We‘re inside the Champions League next year and I‘ve won the award, so I‘m very proud.

“I am trying to enhance annually so I‘m very happy. It is special to interrupt the record here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.