Latest News

Stoke attacker Xherdan Shaqiri opens door to Spurs move


Stoke City attacker Xherdan Shaqiri has opened the door to some transfer to Tottenham.

The Swiss international, being linked with Spurs, includes a clause in her contract allowing him to leave for £12million when the Potters are relegated.

Shaqiri said : It is necessary for myself to get yourself a club in which the manager and directors all want me to sign.

It is going to be all of the better if the club is playing in Europe. It‘s any footballer's great try to play inside the Champions League.

I will be able to continually be thankful to Stoke, as my time with these is the foremost educational spell of my career.

I have been in a position to establish myself inside the Premier League, and also the club stood by me even when things did not go well for myself.

Above all I have learned how you can defend properly. Previously I always played for teams that were set as much as attack in Basel, Bayern and Inter.

I‘ve matured as somebody in addition to a player. That‘s the reason I‘ve provided more goals and assists than before - although I'd have sooner got one less and we'd have stayed up.

You will recognize that I can't talk exactly what is written inside my contract. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.