Latest News

Liverpool legend Rush: Man City striker Aguero just like me


Liverpool legend Ian Rush admits he is an enormous fan of Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero.

While Rush believes Roberto Firmino's hard-working attitude is a lot like his own, the Welshman actually picked City superstar Aguero like the Premier League player that reminds him of his playing days.

“Aguero really. He is the one inside the penalty box, Rush said on Dugout.

“I was always the one inside the penalty box and Sergio Aguero is most likely function as the one who's doing that. He‘s Employed hard.

“Harry Kane is yet another one… Taking a look at Liverpool, Firmino He‘s Employed really hard to the team.

“But for myself, I‘d been referred to as goals really so I'd say most likely the one within the penalty box could be Aguero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.