Latest News

Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa: Transfer fee doesn't provide pressure


Kepa Arrizabalaga thinks the world-record charge Chelsea paid Sports Bilbao for his solutions won't impact his play on the pitch.

The Blues triggered Arrizabalaga's £71. 6m launch clause on Wednesday. The charge makes the 23-year-old one of the most costly goalkeeper from perpetuity, simply a couple of weeks after Liverpool damaged the document with their buy from Alisson from Roma.

That stress, in addition to changing Thibaut Courtois, offers a powerful test for Arrizabalaga. However it‘s one he‘s positive he can conquered.

He stated : " I do not believe there will be extra stress for me, the just stress I experience is the stress I place on myself. I‘m a gamer that needs a great deal from myself and this has constantly coincided, so I‘ll attempt to do the very best that I can.

" This is a fantastic test for me and this implies a great deal for my profession as well as in my individual life. It‘s a fantastic advance for my profession. It‘s likewise really take on for the club to take me in.

" In regards to the cost, me being one of the most costly goalkeeper on the planet, it‘s something I simply do not consider. I‘m simply mosting likely to be myself, the exact same I‘ve constantly been and attempt to provide my finest for the club.

" At completion from the day I believe some gamers take much more time to adjust, others take much less time. Everybody is various. I simply wish I‘ll have the ability to change and adjust immediately. However we‘re all various. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.