Latest News

Danny Ings: I can't give up on Liverpool career now


Danny Ings insists he wants to really make it at Liverpool.

The 25-year-old has suffered and battled back from two long-term injuries.

“Everywhere We have been, I‘ve always found a way to really make it happen, Ings told The Times.

“I happen to be in lots of tough situations at previous clubs where it really has been hard to interrupt in.

“People from the surface looking in will likely possess the assumption, 'Oh, he is the forgotten man, ' but It‘s not crossed my mind in the least.

“I still believe in myself. I still believe I will play during this team.

“When you‘re with a club like Liverpool, it isn‘t a club you want to steer far from.

Read : Prediksi Poland Vs Montenegro 8 Oktober 2017

“It would grate on me for the remainder of my career, and also the rest of my life, if I had not done everything to provide it my all.

“I still feel as if I ve got a big part to play during this football club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.