Latest News

Really? Rickie Lambert admits he regrets dream Liverpool move


Rickie Lambert admits he regrets making his transfer to Liverpool.

The previous Reds and Southampton striker announced his retirement soon.

Lambert admits he should have never settled like a bit-part player under Brendan Rodgers.

I‘d been getting well paid but I never started playing football to the money he told the.

“And when I made a decision to visit Liverpool I sacrificed a normal first-team place which was when I started to fall from adore by it.

“I never should have accepted being upon the bench, albeit Brendan Rodgers had caused it to be clear to me I might be back-up for Suarez and Sturridge.

“I was never as quick or with technically good as the very best players, but in my very own head, when it came to essentially playing, I can convince myself I‘d been the very best.

Read : Prediksi Poland Vs Montenegro 8 Oktober 2017

“But when I joined up with England I felt lucky to become there, and it was eventually a similar at Liverpool.

“And when I look back now I realise I lost something mentally like a player, by allowing that to happen. 

IF YOU WANT PLAYING POKER YOU CAN TRY VISIT HERE : SITUS JUDI POKER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Soccer News Support By 99onlinebola Agen Judi Bola

Theme images by Jason Morrow. Powered by Blogger.